Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built for hospitality that helps multi-unit restaurants collect actionable feedback across all ordering channels for high-impact improvement across locations. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Blaze Pizza, Bareburger, B.GOOD, The Halal Guys and many more.
- Using API integrations, we “Uber-ize” guest feedback by sending survey emails to
guests after their ordering experience. In our dashboard, we recommend the most
opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations
to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Through our improvement
strategies, we improve each location’s overall guest satisfaction at an 84%
probability each month.
- Tattle & Brink POS power Tattle’s survey distribution strategy, enabling brands to generate roughly 5-7X
more feedback than traditional feedback providers and a 95.1% survey completion rate of a 50-70 question
survey. Together, we provide visibility into the off-premise guest experience by extending hospitality beyond
the walls of restaurants through the ability to recover all dissatisfied guests with an Apology Email and Oops!
Card who are 4X more likely to have a negative experience off-premise.
- Open API
- Causation-Based Survey
- Role-Based Dashboard
- Industry Benchmarking
- Customizable Location Groups
- Advanced Heat Map Trend Analysis
- Objectives-Setting Performance Tool
- Opportunity Rank Algorithm
- Guest Incidents Management