ConverseNow automates and personalizes restaurant orders on high volume voice channels such as phone, drive thru, self-service kiosks, voice assistants, and voice assisted chat on mobile. Emma or George, the context-aware AI driven digital ordering experts of ConverseNow, engage with customers in a human-like manner during order taking process, use anonymized abstracted machine intelligence to predict customer ordering behavior and offer highly relevant and personalized recommendations.
- OrderAssist (OA) – AI-Human hybrid technology that takes orders autonomously in a human-like manner. The AI escalations are managed by operator in the loop with full context. Deployed on phone channel.
- EmployeeAssist (EA) – AI based POS extension for order entry for operator use. In this case, AI doesn’t interact with the customer and works in the background. The platform intercepts audio from the phone or drive thru channel, listens to the operator and customer conversations, provides visual cues of fully tagged items as customers add them and prompts employees to make personalized menu recommendations based on digital order memory and customer preferences.
- Only Voice AI platform that works on phone and drive thru channel alike by design. AI is trained once and deployed all customer interaction channels for ordering.
- Fully integrated to POS, online ordering platforms, and restaurant management systems.
- AI trained to full menu, best CSR practices for ordering, multi-lingual support, personalization, pickup & delivery, payment card support.