New EverServ Hardware and Software Solutions Support New Era of Eating Out, Enhance Operations Both Inside and Outside Restaurant Walls
New Hartford, NY – Feb. 22, 2010 – PAR Tech, Inc. a company transforming the hospitality technology sector as a leading provider of software, hardware and service solutions to restaurants and retail industries, today launched its EverServ™ family, which is a key element of the Boundless Hospitality™ by PAR business initiative for improving restaurant operations to support changing industry dynamics and customer demand patterns. The EverServ family of business systems includes new hardware, software and service solutions that are being unveiled this week at the FSTEC Conference in Long Beach, California. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PTC).
ParTech’s new products include the soon-to-be-available EverServ POS QSR software suite, and the EverServ 2000 POS Terminal. EverServ POS QSR is built from the ground up to enhance operations while supporting rapidly changing customer behaviors and demand patterns. It is a complete POS software suite with front-of-house, back office, configuration management and operational reporting, and supports the latest human factors engineering including conversational ordering. The PAR EverServ QSR software suite features a centralized, real-time database. As an enterprise platform, EverServ QSR software gives restaurant operators a complete, real-time view of their entire business, and a variety of opportunities to enhance operations, from up-to-the-minute enterprise-wide reporting, to better-informed trend-spotting and business calibration, and reduced staff training and management.
In addition, PAR has introduced its EverServ 2000 POS Terminal, which joins the Company’s EverServ 6000 Terminal and EverServ Kiosk family to provide customers with a lower-cost point-of-sale hardware solution featuring the smallest footprint in the PAR offering. The EverServ 2000 series offers an i-Button receiver for safe data transfers and log-ins, an integrated three-track magnetic strip reader for secure credit card transactions, and an optional integrated customer display for order accuracy. The terminal features 100° display tilt that increases screen visibility for your staff and is built with a shock- and spill-resistant casing designed to withstand the toughest environments. The EverServ 2000’s innovative design operates at low noise and with low power consumption, and its small footprint is ideal for locations where space is at a premium.
“The restaurant segment of the POS industry has been moving for years toward the ‘dining experience’ and away from food for food’s sake, which puts increasing pressure on the flexibility and scalability of restaurant technology,” said Greg Buzek, Founder and President, IHLConsulting Group. “Chains are moving to curb-side service for a pseudo drive-thru experience, which creates the need for one more POS per location. Many formats are migrating to wireless table-side payment options for flexibility, faster table turns, and improved customer service and security, and gift cards are becoming more and more important to support. There is a critical need for restaurant technology suppliers to accommodate these dynamics by delivering centralized data management and extremely flexible, robust and reliable hardware options across an increasingly complex restaurant enterprise.”
All EverServ products feature a flexible, open, service-oriented architecture, making it easy for PAR to add functionality to the EverServ family, including new applications and custom solutions that enhance operator revenue opportunities. The EverServ POS QSR will be available mid-year 2010 and the EverServ 2000 POS Terminal is available today.
At FSTEC, ParTech will be demonstrating its complete PAR EverServ solution portfolio, which has been enhanced with a variety of new capabilities for improving operators’ ability to serve restaurant customers. These include:
PAR EverServ Hardware
- PAR EverServ Series 6000: PAR’s next-gen hardware solution provides proven durability with the flexibility and scalability to optimize performance in any environment.
- PAR EverServ Series 2000: the latest addition to ParTech’s EverServ line, the Series 2000 features the previously noted built in i-Button receiver for safe data transfers and log-ins, an integrated three-track magnetic strip reader for secure credit card transactions, and also an optional integrated customer display for order accuracy.
- PAR EverServ Series Kiosk: PAR’s family of scratch-proof kiosk platforms provides a powerful information hub for restaurant staff and customers.
PAR EverServ Software
- PAR EverServ POS, including QSR, Fast Casual and Table Service software suites: A true multi-concept, multi-service software system, EverServ POS can be easily configured for quick-service, full-service and even delivery options across all front-of-house, back-office, configuration-management, and operational-reporting needs.
- PAR EverServ Enterprise: PAR’s flagship offering for multi-location restaurant operations in fast-moving markets is the first in a new category of fully integrated, enterprise-grade POS systems with real-time database technology. PAR EverServ Enterprise enables up-to-the-minute restaurant management while optimizing the customer experience, streamlining regulatory compliance, and future-proofing IT investments.
PAR EverServ Services
- PAR’s lifecycle service offering includes software maintenance, integration, implementation, field support, professional services and help desk assistance, as well as managed services for menu and database management, order confirmation board graphics delivery interface, ordering file transport and custom interface solutions.
“ParTech’s new EverServ solutions take the first step in fulfilling our Boundless Hospitality vision,” said Peter Wolf, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for ParTech. “Whether large restaurant operations or small, and regardless of the format, today’s operators need a variety of integrated yet modular restaurant solutions that enhance their ability to serve customers before they arrive, while they’re dining, and long after they leave. Our new POS QSR Mode software and EverServ 2000 terminals are excellent early examples of our commitment to meeting those needs through our Boundless Hospitality initiative.”
ParTech will be showcasing its Boundless Hospitality initiative and EverServ product offering at FSTEC 2010 in Long Beach, California today through Feb. 24, 2010, in the Company’s booth at the Long Beach Convention Center, #509.
About PAR Technology Corporation
PAR Technology Corporation creates and markets products that help hospitality operators
around the world to better manage money, materials, people and the guest experience. PAR has provided hardware, software and services to the world’s largest restaurant chains and their franchisees for almost 30 years. Today the Company’s extensive offering includes technology solutions for the full spectrum of hospitality operations, from boutique hotels and independent table service restaurants to international QSR chains, all backed by PAR’s global service network. The Company has over 50,000 installations in 105 countries worldwide. PAR is also a leader in providing computer-based system design and engineering services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. Through PAR Logistics Management Systems, the Company is a provider of best-of-breed integrated solutions for shipping asset management and tracking. PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PTC. For more information visit the Company’s website at www.partech.com.