See how PAR Solutions Help Restaurants Improve Operational Efficiency and Optimize the Guest Experience in Booth #5862
New Hartford, NY – May 14, 2013 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) will showcase its latest technology at the 2013 National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show on May 18-21 at Chicago’s McCormick Place in booth #5862. PAR will provide live demos of its broad suite of restaurant technology from point-of-sale (POS) hardware and software to food safety and intelligent checklists.
PAR has been a leading provider of restaurant technology for more than 30 years. Well known for its rugged POS systems, PAR will also be showcasing its latest innovations that help restaurant operators improve food quality and customer service – which all lead to a better guest experience.
“NRA is the largest show in the restaurant industry and presents the best stage to showcase how our technology is positively impacting the guest experience,” said David Naumann, Director of Marketing, ParTech. “With the recent introduction of our PAR EverServ® SureCheck™ food safety and intelligent checklist solution, our complete portfolio of restaurant solutions truly helps restaurant operators optimize their operations from the back of house to the front of house.”
Come see demonstration of the following PAR technologies at NRA:
- New POS Hardware – PAR recently launched its totally redesigned POS hardware lines with three new models that are built with the same rugged durability PAR is known for, but in sleek, contemporary designs. Multiple configurations (pedestal, wall mount and low profile) provide ultimate flexibility and 12” customer displays offer increased sales opportunities. See how the all new PAR EverServ 7700, 7200 and 500 models help increase sales and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Flexible POS Software – PAR EverServ PixelPoint® POS software is running the operations of thousands of restaurants around the world and is suitable for single locations or multi-unit chains. The flexible and configurable PixelPoint software adapts to your business model rather than forcing you to change your processes to the POS application. Learn how PixelPoint software helps restaurants speed service and increase sales.
- Efficient Food Safety and Checklist Management – PAR EverServ SureCheck is a PDA-based, automated solution that provides intelligent checklists for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) food safety programs and employee-assigned tasks. See how SureCheck helps improve food safety and reduce labor costs by up to 60 percent.
- Remote System Management – PAR EverServ Remote Care is a PAR-hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Web-based fully managed service offering that proactively monitors POS system’s health and performs routine IT maintenance. Learn how Remote Care simplifies IT maintenance and keeps POS systems running at peak performance.
- Lifecycle Services – PAR offers a complete portfolio of services to support a restaurant’s technology needs before, during and after deployment: deployment services, project management, professional services, managed services, system maintenance services and help desk. Learn how PAR Services help keep technology systems up and running.
- Windows Embedded 8 – PAR will demonstrate how Windows Embedded 8 Industry offers hospitality companies more flexibility with enhanced lockdown and branding customization while providing multi-touch capabilities to enhance the overall guest experience.
Several of PAR partner’s will be exhibiting at NRA show: Agilysys booth #6131, QSR Automations booth #6152, SnapFinger booth #6273 and VeriFone booth #6665.
About PAR Technology Corporation
PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. PAR’s Hospitality business also provides hotel management systems with a complete suite of powerful tools for guest management, recreation management, and timeshare/condo management. In addition, PAR offers the spa industry a leading management application specifically designed to support the unique needs of the resort spa and day spa markets, a rapidly growing hospitality segment. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government Business is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. Visit www.partech.com for more information.