New Hartford, NY- September 26, 2016 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PAR) announced today the unveiling of the Brink® Mobile App at FSTEC, Booth D, the largest tradeshow in the restaurant and retail technology industry. The Brink Mobile App is an extension of Brink’s current mobile solution, Brink Online Ordering, and is now available in app form. This new and innovative expansion of PAR’s software portfolio offers restaurants the opportunity to create a branded mobile experience for their customers, that works seamlessly with Brink POS Software, to place their orders via smart phone or tablet.
Leveraging PAR’s cloud-based Brink POS® Software, the Brink Mobile App is similar in functionality to the current Brink offering, yet in a native app format, replacing the need of relying on a web browser. The Brink Mobile App features online ordering, payment and tip options, customer profiles, and loyalty programs. The new App features:
- Native iOS & Android Mobile App: Through the Brink Mobile App, restaurants can establish a mobile ordering presence available to customers for download from the App Store, without the need to manage another 3rd party vendor
- Seamless Extension of your Point-of-Sale (POS): Streamline operations and ease menu management
- Rich Guest Experience for your brand: Customize the app to match your branding for a rich customer experience
- Engage customers on the go: Guests can view the menu, customize orders, select a pick-up or dine-in location and time, apply loyalty card and promotional offers, cash out and add a tip all from their phone or tablet
- Order Check-in Feature: Send kitchen notifications based on guests’ check-in and proximity to the restaurant for fresh food every time
- Loyalty members: Easily store loyalty reward information and promotions in guests’ accounts
“The Brink Mobile App is redefining how guests choose to order their meals or dine-in at restaurants,” said Paul Rubin, SVP POS Products & Engineering, ParTech, Inc. “Working with our users and addressing the growing trends of the industry, our Brink Mobile App sets PAR apart from our competition in a mobile driven market. This native app platform allows restaurants to keep pace with consumer demands creating a more engaging experience and a stronger connection between ordering and loyalty.”
“PAR’s Brink POS Software platform continues to be a source of innovation – a re-imagination of restaurant operations that has accelerated the industry acceptance of true enterprise cloud solutions for the QSR, Fast Casual and table service market segments,” commented Karen Sammon, President and CEO of PAR Technology Corporation. “The Brink Mobile App further exemplifies PAR’s ability to deliver customer success, drive revenue and create loyal fans through Mobile technology.”
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY
PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government Business is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. For more information, visit https://parwordpress.azurewebsites.net/ or connect with PAR on Facebook and Twitter.