A Sophisticated Twist on the Traditional Point of Sale
New Hartford, NY- April 12, 2018 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a leading global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, announced the latest terminal to join the industry leading EverServ® Portfolio, the EverServ® 600. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
With nearly 40 years of experience and expertise, PAR has revolutionized POS hardware design by combining the evolution of the restaurant industry with global customer feedback.
With the new EverServ® 600, PAR has upgraded the look and feel of the conventional POS terminal, designed to grow with clientele and business needs. This versatile and adaptable model supports multi-chain concepts, small and local businesses, and everything in between.
Key Features of the EverServ® 600:
- Sophisticated, Simplistic and Sleek
- Small footprint
- Sleek, polished appearance
- Contemporary design
- Modular & Adaptive Design
- PCAP screen
- 3 customer display options: 2×20” line display, 9.7”, 12”
- Providing suggested upselling, additional customization and order accuracy opportunities
- MSR and Biometric options
- Available with base for use on counter or panel only version
- Multipurpose & Adaptable POS system
- Upgraded look and feel of the conventional point of sale
- Supports multi-chain concepts, as well as small businesses
- Favorable and popular POS system for all market tiers and levels
“We are excited to announce the expansion of our point of sale terminal hardware portfolio as part of our commitment to a strategy around innovation in the point of sale market,” said Chas Wurster, PAR’s Chief Technology Officer. “PAR is proud of a culture that encourages and fosters continuous feedback and partnership with our customers to drive new product innovation.”
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PAR”. PAR’s Restaurant / Retail segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 35 years. PAR offers management technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums, and food service companies. PAR’s Government segment is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. For more information, visit https://www.partech.com/ or connect with PAR on Facebook and Twitter.