-New Release Has Five New Features for Enhanced Flexibility, Scalability and Productivity-
New Hartford, NY- December 2, 2016– ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) announced the release and availability of the PAR SureCheck® Version 7.0 food safety solution. With the release of SureCheck 7.0, PAR continues to expand its commitment to evolving technologies in Intelligent Checklists and Food Safety applications.
SureCheck, introduced in 2009, is assisting some of the world’s largest companies to improve food safety and operational efficiencies in thousands of food service locations, with more than 300,000 total temperature checks a day. This new release offers five new features that increase productivity, flexibility scalability and robustness.
Key Features of SureCheck 7.0 include:
- Continued Globalization of Software – SureCheck is deployed in 1,000’s of locations around the globe. Currently SureCheck supports several different languages including; Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, French, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, and English. Our solution is deployed in 16 different regions.
- Enriched Product Lookup (PLU)– This feature will allow support of PLU scans to increase the productivity of users and simplify creating checklists.
- Traceability of products. The SureCheck Advantage (all in one solution) can automatically fill in weight by scanning a barcode – This add on feature leverages the GS1-128 standard of weights and adds support for weight Application Identifier codes. If a weight check is specified to be able to be filled in by a barcode, the handheld user will simply scan a barcode and the weight observation will automatically be recorded without the user having to manually fill in the weight.
- Increased interoperability – the ability to export a report in multiple different formats.
- Widely enhanced reporting capabilities – Users can now specify the past number of days for a report subscription. FSMA laws state that operations must maintain two full years of food safety HACCP plan record data.
“With SureCheck 7.0, in addition to addressing Food Safety requirements, we deliver additional Operation Efficiencies with the integration of easy Product Lookup and Weight Checks via Barcode scanning by way of our multi-sensor Temperature Measuring Device (TMD) and SureCheck Advantage (SCA) platforms,” said Wayne Moffett, Senior Director, Software Engineering at ParTech, Inc. “We continue to leverage our hardware devices (TMD and SCA), which is a key advantage over our competitors. SureCheck 7.0 is another step in that direction.”
PAR SureCheck® is a mobile client-based, automated solution that provides checklist management for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) food safety programs and employee-assigned tasks. The SureCheck platform comprises three integrated technologies that are easy to use and quick to deploy: The SureCheck mobile application (running on Windows Embedded Handheld and iOS devices), a multi-mode wireless temperature measuring device, and a cloud-based enterprise configuration and reporting server application.
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government Business is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. For more information, visit https://parwordpress.azurewebsites.net/ or connect with PAR on Facebook and Twitter.