New additions will optimize the guest experience
New Hartford, NY- August 24, 2017 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a leading global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, announced the expansion of the EverServ® 8000 Portfolio. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
With nearly 40 years of experience and expertise, PAR has revolutionized POS hardware design by combining the evolution of the restaurant industry with global customer feedback to unveil the 8th generation terminal that includes 10 available accessories with a competitive edge.
The new peripherals and accessories include:
• 2×20 Customer Display: VFID line display with multiple mounting locations.
• 7” Customer Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising with multiple mounting locations.
• 10” Customer Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising.
• POP Display: Paper- based display holder with promotional and advertising capabilities.
• 10” and 15” Pole Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising. Flexible, adjustable, and available in non-touch or multi-touch.
• Pole Mounted Payment Device: Easily mounts to pole display, secures payment for PCI compliance, and supports multiple payment devices.
• Bezel Mounted Fingerprint Reader & Integrated Fingerprint Reader: Convenient location and easy to use biometric reader. Helps to properly manage employee labor costs and verify authentication of employees.
• Barcode Scanner: Integrated 1D/2D bar code scanner to provide a clean integrated look. Multiple mounting locations, flexible and adjustable. Supports industry leading Honeywell 3303G.
“We are excited to announce the portfolio expansion of our EverServ 8000 product. This expansion represents PAR’s innovation and growth with the market trends of the restaurant industry and will help provide a more engaging customer experience,” said Chas Wurster, Chief Technology Officer, ParTech, Inc.
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 35 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government Business is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. For more information, visit https://www.partech.com/ or connect with PAR on Facebook and Twitter.