PAR ISV Program’s Investment in ISV Relationships to Drive New Business for ISVs and New Solutions for Customers
New Hartford, NY – July 15, 2010 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR) today announced its new global independent software vendor (ISV) program designed to offer customers an expanded portfolio of solutions that increase sales, reduce costs and simplify support. The PAR ISV Program’s founding members include Agilysys, Bally Technologies, Inc., CAP Software, Gateway Ticketing Systems, Jesta I.S., Titan Technology Group, Torex, and Vista Entertainment Solutions. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PTC).
The goal of the PAR ISV Program is to develop long term relationships with select ISVs to drive incremental business, while providing the best possible solutions to meet customer needs across multiple industries including: hospitality, retail, education and healthcare. The ISV program, and its ISV members, is an important element of the PAR EverServ Ecosystem because it provides customers a broader choice of solutions for their dynamic business challenges.
“Our new global ISV program will benefit our joint customers, ISV partners and PAR,” said Mark Bunney, Director Strategic Alliances, ParTech. “Partnering with ISVs to expand our offering enables PAR to provide customers integrated and supported solutions to address their evolving business needs. ISVs will benefit with incremental business from PAR’s strong customer relationships, channel partners and investment in the ISV relationship. The ISV program will enable PAR to expand its presence in many market segments. An excellent example is PAR’s new EverServ 6000 LP (low profile) terminal which is a perfect fit for retailers who want the ultimate in customer-friendly service environments.”
“We have partnered with PAR for several years offering a joint solution for attraction and amusement park operators,” said Darryl Moser, Executive Vice President, Gateway Ticketing Systems. “The PAR ISV program enhances the support we receive from PAR by providing additional product and marketing resources to help drive new business opportunities for our companies.”
“As a member of the PAR ISV program, our strengthened relationship with PAR will support mutual customers with enhanced solutions in the quick service restaurant (QSR) and retail markets in the US,” said Paul Daly, Vice President Americas Channel, Torex. “The PAR ISV program is a great way to identify new mutual customer opportunities and drive increased business for both companies.”
About PAR ISV Program
As part of the EverServ Ecosystem partner strategy, ISV relationships are an important way to offer a broad set of innovative solutions that address the new set of requirements for customers in multiple markets. PAR has a long history of working with ISVs and the PAR ISV Program builds upon these relationships by expanding PAR’s investment in go-to-market activities to increase the success of its ISVs. PAR’s investment in the ISV relationship includes: market development funds (MDFs), products, marketing and sales support. PAR’s strong relationship with ISV partners is key to offering mutual customers integrated support for the joint solutions. With the new ISV program, PAR can support ISVs with a full range of business models as well as ISVs in different theatres around the world.
For more information on the requirements for and benefits of joining the PAR ISV Program, contact us at email@example.com or 800.267.4935.
PAR ISV Program Members
The founding members of the PAR ISV Program include the following companies:
- Agilysys – As a leading worldwide hospitality and food service technology provider, Agilysys provides powerful and innovative solutions to major hotels, casinos, cruise lines, sports/entertainment venues, restaurants and managed food service operations. Agilysys solutions offer unparalleled reliability, functionality and control over every aspect of business operations, including property management, point-of-sale (POS), dining reservations, inventory & procurement, analytics, self-service, document management and more. For clients looking to streamline operations, enhance guest satisfaction and maximize profitability, Agilysys offers guest-centric solutions to help our customers tap into new revenue streams and serve their guests in innovative ways.
- Bally Technologies, Inc. – With a history dating back to 1932, Las Vegas-based Bally Technologies designs, manufactures, operates and distributes advanced gaming devices, systems, and technology solutions worldwide. Bally’s product line includes reel-spinning slot machines, video slots, wide-area progressives, and Class II, lottery and central determination games and platforms. As the world’s No. 1 gaming-systems Company, Bally also offers an array of casino management, slot accounting, bonusing, cashless and table management solutions.
- CAP Software – CAP Software is the original retail Point-of-Sale and inventory control software system. Since 1978 we have been developing solid, stable POS software products based on the features required for real world retail businesses. We know how important quality and consistency are to businesses, so we make it our primary goal to provide a reliable product. We were the first retail software package and we want to be the last one that you will ever need.
- Gateway Ticketing Systems – Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc. is the world leader in high-speed admission control and revenue management solutions for the entertainment, recreation, cultural and transportation industries. Gateway’s Galaxy family of products provides a comprehensive tool for managing every facet of operations within these industries, including ticketing, food, beverage and retail services, admission control, passes and membership, group sales and consignments. Located in Boyertown, Pennsylvania, Gateway offers sales, service and support for its products which are used in 38 countries, throughout six of the seven continents.
- Jesta I.S. – Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of business solutions leveraging more than 40 years of expertise in supply chain management systems for manufacturers, distributors and retailers primarily in the soft goods and specialty industries worldwide. Jesta I.S. is recognized for its expertise, innovative products and services and its commitment to evolving business solutions in today’s rapidly changing business world.
- Titan Technology Group – Titan Technology Group is a leading provider of comprehensive, innovative ticketing and point-of-sale solutions for entertainment facility operators. With over 250 installations selling more than 100 million tickets annually across 12 countries, Titan has become an industry leader with its highly innovative suite of ticketing software products and outstanding customer support. From multi-national circuits to small independents to unique organizations, Titan’s clients benefit from a wide array of features which are tailored to suit the particular needs of each business. Titan software gives organizations the power to streamline ticketing, concessions, merchandising, promotions, and central office management operations in one integrated system.
- Torex – Torex is the leading global provider of innovative, integrated technology solutions to the extended retail marketplace. Torex has over 25 years’ experience of working in partnership with the world’s most forward-thinking retail, petroleum and convenience and hospitality brands to entice, engage and retain their customers. Over 7,000 customers worldwide depend on our proven, best-in-class solutions and knowledgeable industry experts to help them identify, define and deliver a more personal and qualitative experience for each customer, and to maximize profitability, increase return on investment and achieve competitive advantage.
- Vista Entertainment Solutions – Vista are global leaders in entertainment software. Vista has reached this position through creativity, great service & advanced technology. Our key area of expertise has been the provision of cinema management solutions to the cinema exhibition industry. Vista now also provides solutions for Food and Beverage facilities, and a software development service for entertainment sector customers.
For more information on the PAR EverServ Ecosystem of alliance partners, ISVs, channel partners and integration partners.
About ParTech, Inc.
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation, has built its more than three decades of success around delivering advanced point-of-sale and enterprise back-office solutions for restaurant operators worldwide. PAR has provided hardware, software and services to the world’s largest restaurant chains and their franchisees for more than 30 years. The Company’s extensive offerings are backed by PAR’s global service network and its Boundless Hospitality™ vision for enhancing restaurant operations in a new era of dining out. The Boundless Hospitality vision drives the development of game-changing solutions, and is supported by a partner ecosystem that accelerates innovation more quickly than possible for any single company working independently. The Company has more than 50,000 installations in 110 countries worldwide. In addition to solutions for the restaurant industry, PAR products are improving the customer experience in retail, including the cruise, hotel, casino and entertainment industries. PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PTC. For more information visit the Company’s Web site at www.partech.com.