This year’s summit will be at the Hilton Palacio del Rio, along the beautiful and historic River Walk in San Antonio, TX. Slightly different from years past, the 2015 Strategic Partner Summit will be an invitation only event for our top performing partners.
A Welcome Reception and Partner Fair will be hosted on Monday, October 5th, at 6pm CDT. The conference will conclude on Wednesday, October 7th, at 1pm CDT.
This event will provide partners with valuable networking opportunities, insight into the strategic direction of PAR, new channel products, available resources to help grow your business and much more.
Why Attend the 2015 Strategic Partner Summit?
- Relationships – Get to know and build relationships with PAR’s management team.
- Strategy – Gain insight into PAR’s company, products, and partner strategy and learn how this can help increase your success for the upcoming year.
- Product launch – Exclusive preview of new hardware and software products. Be there when PAR unveils its newest products to the channel community.
- Education & Training – Get hands on access to new hardware, software and services. Training on launch products will be available.
- Network – Meet and collaborate with industry partners on new opportunities to grow business together.
Please complete the registration form below to attend the 2015 Strategic Partner Summit.
Cancellation Policy: If you are no longer able to attend the event, you must cancel your registration by September 21, 2015, or you will be charged a $300 registration fee for not attending. To cancel your registration please email Leslie Dodwell.
When making your travel plans, we recommend arriving before 6pm CDT on Monday, October 5th, and scheduling your departure flight after 3pm CDT on Wednesday, October 7th.
Hilton Palacio Del Rio
200 South Alamo St., San Antonio, TX 78205
Hilton Palacio del Rio – Click Here to Book
Group Name: PAR Strategic Partner Summit 2015
Group Code: PAR
Hotel Address: 200 South Alamo St.
Please note on the email that the cutoff date to book under the group rate is September 15th.
To make reservations by phone, partners can dial 1-800-HILTONS, and use the group code: PAR.
The following are forms of transportation available to get to and from San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
Airport Travel: The closest airport to the Hotel is the San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
Ground Transportation: Take Interstate 281 south to Commerce St. Continue west on Commerce St. to Losoya St, turn left. Losoya St. becomes Alamo. The Hilton Palcio del Rio is located at 200 South Alamo St.
Distance from Hotel: 8 mi.
Drive Time: 20 min.
Estimated Taxi Cost: $22.00
Super Shuttle (TheGoShuttle): GO Airport Shuttle is San Antonio International Airport’s authorized and single shared- ride shuttle service. Shuttles depart from 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. daily to downtown hotels every 15 minutes. Passengers may purchase tickets at the airport’s baggage claim area. Cost: $14.00
Monday, October 5
Welcome Reception and Partner Fair
Tuesday, October 6
Company Strategy & Update
Keynote Speaker – Announcement Coming Soon!
PAR Support & Service
Lunch – Vendor Fair
Breakout Session 1
- Brink POS
- ISV Partners – Hardware Only
Wednesday October 7
Customer Centric Selling Session
PAR & Mobility
What is the dress code?
Business casual during the conference and relaxed casual during the evening events.
What is the closest airport? And what is the best way to get to the hotel?
- Airport Travel: The closest airport to the Hotel is the San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
- Ground Transportation: See the transportation tab for information on taxi’s, shuttle and directions to the hotel.
What’s the best way to stay informed of conference news & updates?
Watch this page for updates.
Is there breakfast/lunch/dinner?
- Monday – Evening Welcome Reception and Partner Fair will feature heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Tuesday – Breakfast & Lunch will be provided. For dinner we recommend exploring the famous San Antonio River Walk where you will have many great options.
- Wednesday – Breakfast & Box Lunch
If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know by September 21st and we will work with the Resort to accommodate.
What time is on-site check-in for the conference?
Conference check-in is from 6pm to 8pm on Monday, October 5th at the Welcome Reception. Standard hotel room check-in is 3pm but early check-in can be requested on-site and will be granted by the Resort upon availability.
What do attendees need to know about the use of personal electronic devices?
Cell phones should be set to silent mode during all sessions. If an attendee must take a call, they should step outside of the room. Attendees should be aware that internet service is not available in the meeting rooms.
Is a conference badge required?
Yes. Conference badges must be worn at all times during all sessions, meals and functions. If you lose your conference badge, please let Leslie Dodwell know and a new one will be printed. No unregistered guests will be allowed to attend event functions.
May Partners invite colleagues?
No. This year’s format is a Strategic Summit and is available by invitation only.