Protecting Customer Data
With all this sensitive information floating around, what is being done to maintain and keep financial data safe?
PAR’s Data Security Whitepaper discusses several topics, including:
- The effects of fraud and security breaches
- What is being done to reduce fraud and cyber attacks
- SOC 1 and 2 standards
- The rise of EMV, PCI DSS and PA-DSS regulatory compliance requirements
- The changing world of personal data protection through GDPR and CCPA
- Future of Security in the U.S. and Globally
Are Companies Doing Enough to Protect Your Information?
When a hacker steals a company’s financial or personal information, it can be crippling; not just for the company, but for the people who have had their data stolen from them. More than 40% of Americans say they’ve been involved in a security breach, and that directly impacts the amount they’re willing to spend with brands that don’t respect the data.
Fines, legal fees and lost future revenue are only a few of the issues non-compliant companies face during a security breach. However, as governmental organizations around the world take back control of their data, the stakes are getting higher and penalties are getting harsher.