Mobility is here to stay, and the sooner your restaurant adopts the newest technology, the better!
Mobility has immersed itself completely in restaurants, and can now singlehandedly improve customer satisfaction, and provide your guests with the optimal dining experience! Have you taken measures to adopt this industry changing phenomenon?
This trend has become synonymous with dining, and embracing it will keep your brand popular and prosperous.
How Do Tablet Point of Sale systems Work?
With tablets, improve your business and enrich your guest’s experience, causing them to become loyal, returning customers while your sales increase at the same time.
Mobile/Table POS: Picture your restaurant during peak hours on a Saturday night. While the dining room is packed, and servers and bartenders are rushing back and forth to serve customers, partitioning a tablet at the table allows your guests to order drinks and food right away without getting irritated due to the wait.
Other benefits of this use case:
- Mobile payment
- Quicker table turnovers
- Upselling opportunities
- An increase in overall efficiency as orders are sent directly from the table to the kitchen
Store/Inventory Management: Managers can use tablets for employee scheduling, as the back-office computer, and an inventory of ingredients and restaurant materials.
Line Busting & Queue Busting: Using a mobile device allows your staff the opportunity to take orders from customers while they are waiting in line during peak hours, and additionally speeds up the check-out process.
Guests can decrease their wait time, and this use case ensures a quicker turnover for those guests that need to dine with a sense of urgency.
Personalized Dining Experience: Tablets can provide automatic upselling opportunities, such as recommending a dessert or appetizer, and food and wine pairings for guests. Upselling is a fantastic and effortless way to increase your average check total, and your customers will appreciate and enjoy the approach.
Why Restaurant Owners Should Invest in Tablet POS
Customers are no longer simply satisfied with a tasty meal- they desire an environment and brand centered around relationship building.
Dining is linked with socialization in the minds of the current generations- whether it be socializing with friends and family, or leveraging social media outlets and technology to enrich their experiences.
According to Restaurant Technology in 2016 Industry Report:
- 79% of diners agree that restaurant technology improves their guest experience.
- 68% of diners agree that server handheld tablets improve their guest experience.
- 83% of adults use smartphones or tablets to look up restaurant locations, directions, and hours. 75% look up menus, 55% read reviews, 51% order takeout or delivery directly from the restaurant website.
- Four in five restaurant operators agree that restaurant technology helps increase sales, make their restaurant more productive, and gives their restaurant a competitive edge.
Mobility is here to stay, and the sooner your restaurants adopts the newest technology, the better!